Terms & Conditions
1. All items are for hire only and remain the property of D.J. Carmichael & F.J. Roberts (trading as DaisyJaynes). All items will be the responsibility of the customer during the agreed hire period.
2. The hire period is 3 days. Extra days can be arranged with prior notice.
3. A deposit of 50% of the balance is required with the booking. The final balance must be paid 14 prior to the event date. Payment can be cash or cheque. All cheques made payable to 'Mrs D.J. Carmichael'.
4. As our vintage china is old and delicate, we would prefer to wash it ourselves. After use, simply pack into the boxes provided ready for us to collect, or you to return to us.
5. We are happy to deliver and collect your vintage crockery, although it will be necessary to charge a small fee after the first 25 miles. However, you are most welcome to do this your self therefore incuring no charge.
6. Damages must be paid for. Please keep any broken items for identification.
£2 per cup, saucer & slide plate
£3 per sugarbowl, milk jug & sandwich plate
£5 per tea pot
£10 per cake stand
£1 per glass jar
For more information please call 01407 740 574.